School year is starting and here are some good resources from Angela Watson, a classroom teacher for 11 years and has turned her passion for helping other teachers into a career as an educational consultant based in Brooklyn, NY. She is also a founder of Due Season Press and Educational Services.
On special topics, Edutopia website offers also a few good Resource Roundup on classrom management and teaching students of all abilities and diverse learners.
Finally, for project based teachers, here’s a list of 50 good ideas from te@chtought.
If you’re new or a beginner with the approach, they also have a file of 6 Posts on How To Get Started With Project-Based Learning.
- The Difference Between Projects & Project-Based Learning
- 5 Types Of Project-Based Learning
- 11 Tools For Better Project-Based Learning
- 4 Keys To Designing A Project-Based Learning Classroom
- 23 Ways To Use The iPad In The 21st Century PBL Classroom
- 12 Timeless Project-Based Learning Resources
I’m wisihing to all of you a school year rich in smiles, good moments and memorable experiences!